We always say that we love our fans and it’s really the truth, time and time again you amaze us with your dedication. Now we want to give something back to you by doing a competition with some really great Mutewatch prizes!
It’s really easy to enter the competition, all you got to do is display how you use your Mutewatch, either via Intstagram our our new favorite Vine. You simply add a picture or a Vine animation, describe how you’re using the Mutewatch and then tagging it with the following keywords #Mutewatch #MutewatchShowOff. To help us see your submission, do not forget to give us a shout @Mutewatch!
Don’t own a Mutewatch (yet)? That’s ok, just use your imagination!
The ten best additions to the contest will be rewarded with one Mutewatch of choice each! You have until February 7th!
- By entering the contest, participants transfer the rights of their entry to Mutewatch AB for the use of name, likeness, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional, publicity or advertising purposes worldwide in any media and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, review or consent (where allowable).
- The winner allows her/his name and place of residence to be published by Mutewatch.
- Any eventual taxes or duties will be payed by the winner.
- All forms of extra costs associated with the prize will be paid by the winner himself/herself unless explicitly stated in the competition text.
- The winners of the competition will be selected by the Mutewatch team.
- The profit cannot be exchanged for cash or changed in regards to content, date and/or extent.
- The profit is personal and not transferable.
- The winners will be announced on Facebook and Timetank – The Mutewatch Blog
On Monday evening, it was made official that Mutewatch is one of the winners of the Red Dot Design Award. We are so proud! Here is Mutewatch CEO Mai-Li Hammargren at the Gala in Essen, Germany.
Lionel Riley is one of our beta watch winners. He lives in Paris and works with design, music and media in general and with communication strategies at DotYou. Lionel read the book The Now Habit and the Unschedule about overcoming procrastination and started googling “vibrating watch”. After a while, he found Mutewatch. The next best alternative was a (not-so-user-friendly) G-shock that was practically impossible to get a hold of.
About Mutewatch, Lionel says it’s not just the product that he likes; he loves the way we work.
“A lot of people call themselves entrepreneurs you guys are far more than just the common “entrepreneur with a business plan”. You are passionate people driven by a strong ideal and a sharp vision, and obsessed by both quality, style and enjoying doing what you do. The fact that you started your own project before being exposed to the radiation of “normal working life” is cool you are more likely to stay true to your vision and listen to your little inner voice.”
Lionel also says “Thank god I don’t have to wear this” haha.
Congratulations to the winners of our beta Mutewatch competition: Carlos Castreño Muñoz, Daniel Marfurt, Eric Berlinberg, Fredric Mitchell, Ken Hanson, Lionel Riley, Mark Hasten, Mihai Codleanu and Yuki Kodama!!!
The category three winners – where the contestants had to come up with ideas of how they would help us spread the word about Mutewatch via Facebook/Twitter/media of choice were:
I will use my Mutewatch to awaken me for my marathon training to support cancer in honor of my late mother-in-law!!
I’ll use my Mutewatch everyday at work as the recently elected Student Body President of my University! Your watch will be in the newspaper, on tv, thousands of students will see it every day all over campus!
The Mutewatch would be really beneficial to me because I constantly find myself in loud places (clubs, bars, house parties) because I DJ for a living. I could use it to keep me on time, remind me when it’s my turn, make reminders to call people, set an alarm to remind me to make announcements during my set, and keep me from staying out too late.
Thank you all for participating, it has been amazing reading all your comments!!
// Livia and the Mutewatch Team